Cactus Needles Knitting Guild
Come Knit with Us!
Cactus Needles Knitting Guild (CNKG) was started for people of all ages and skill levels to get together and knit, share their projects, and be social. Our goals are to provide education to advance the quality of workmanship and creativity in knitting endeavors, contribute to charitable community organizations and to provide social opportunities for knitters. Our members are a diversified group, coming from all over the valley, working and retired, and with varying levels of knitting ability. We continue to look for ways to accommodate the day knitter as well as the evening knitter.
We meet the first Monday of each month. At each meeting there is hands on teaching program related to fiber arts. We also arrange Knit-Togethers throughout the month where knitters get together for a relaxing afternoon or evening of sharing and knitting.
- Regular Events
- Frequent times and dates for social knit togethers
- Visits other state knitting guilds
- Visits to local and state knitting stores
- Teaching new & experienced knitters
- Enjoying holiday dinners
- Weekend retreats
- Participating at the Arizona State Fair
- Sponsoring nationally known knitting teachers for weekend workshops
- Who: Anyone who enjoys knitting or is interested in learning.
- Where: Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Phoenix
4027 E. Lincoln Dr.
Paradise Valley, AZ (Click here for map)
- When: The first Monday of each month.
Come Join Us
|Join us for dinner before our meeting
No knitter can knit on an empty stomach! Fill up on salad and pizza before more knitting at the meeting. Dinner starts at at 5 pm
Streets of New York
Northeast corner of 44th Street and Camelback
Check out one of our founding members on NPR.
Now you don't have to miss any of the fun! We invite you to read our bi-monthly newsletter by selecting the "Stitchin' Times" link on this page to view a copy of our bi-monthly newsletter. Enjoy!